The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just read the post (#331) about the rhino lined LR3 and then this morning I saw it while driving on the freeway. How funny. Up close it looked weird because the finish had that sandpaper texture to it.

newc_rob

Reaction score
Just waxed my new to me 08 LR3. Previous owner had headlights painted black which makes it look a little different. Looking forward to giving it a work out as this is my first rover.
P1010408.JPG

newc_rob

Reaction score
Just waxed my new to me 08. Looking forward to seeing what she can do.
P1010408.JPG

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rob, are your front headlights tinted? And did u buy the truck with the fenders color matched, or did you add those on?

newc_rob

Reaction score
The headlights are not tinted but the previous owner did take them apart and blacked out the amber turn signals which makes them look dark. The fenders were already color matched when I bought it.

Sorry for the multiple posts. I was eager to post my new to me ride but was getting an error initially. This site is great and informative.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look pretty sweet if i do say so myself, and the color matched looks good on a black rig, glad i didn't do that to my silver 08', i like the contrast, on yours it would just clash i think

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge