Tilt Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbregman

Reaction score
I saw someone mention this in another thread as well, but he did not get an answer. I have an 05' SE 7 seat with rear climate and lighting package. In the menu I have the option for mirror tilt on and off, but alas it does not work. The dealer states that without the seat memory (HSE only) the mirror tilt (or dip) doen't work. It seems odd to me thought that the option would still be in the menu settings.

Any thoughts? Is the function there, but just needs some coaxing to make happen?

David

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So funny... Not your issue, sadley I have no answer for you. The funny part is that there is a rear climate and lighting package in a +50k SUV. To me it's like if they ask me if I want power windows...

Have a nice weekend!

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize this is an old post, but I thought I'd answer this question (since I had the same question recently).

The dealer (not surprisingly) is correct. You must have the memory seat option for the sideview mirror tilt to work. It is somewhat surprising that they left the option in the information display, but they did, and it does nothing unless you have the memory seats.

-Rich

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM