Turn Signal Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nico

Reaction score
So, my left turn signal is blinking fast. Upon examination, I found that only the rear turn signal is working. HOWEVER: When I lock the doors with the remote, all the orang lights come on except the rear left turn signal. Activating the 4 ways or hazards illuminate all except the left front and left side turn signals. ***?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a short in one of the bulbs. I would check the connectors where the bulbs mount in.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would start at the one that doesn't work when the signals are on... remove the bulb and check for corrosion. Clean add de-electric grease, then go to the next issue.

Nico

Reaction score
Thanks Joey. Got it all figured out, but it was weird. To recap, only the DS rear light was blinking fast. So I started with the DS indicator light. I cleaned the terminals and replaced the bulb. All of a sudden, all but the rear light worked. In the process of inspecting that one, I found that the bulb was lose. Fixed the treminals and now everything works. Took a while after having to chase the faulty bulbs and connections.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you got it figured out....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink