tv through nav, anyone try this yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtsang

Reaction score
I had acquired the same system some time back, Unfortunately, mine was a 2005 LR3 and when I brought the system from them they claimed that it should work for the LR3 and when I got the system, the instruction is very confusing and up till now, the unit just sits here and I cannot got it to work. The new system appears different for I have downloaded the instructions and it seems fairly easy to install except the new system is configured different than mine - so out of luck for me. As for the rear camera, the question is how to install the camera, the unit is not small so if you intend to flush mount it onto the door handle above the rear license plate it could post a problem since there are wires that control the electronic door lock.. If anyone has any solution I would like to hear about it. In addition, if someone has actually installed a functional unit, please share that info with me, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

RTsang LR3-2005

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rtsang - check out the pics on page 3. I had the camera installed in the door handle above the license plate with no issues, granted it wasn't flush but it works.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge