tv through nav, anyone try this yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One additional piece of information...

For you to get sound from the source you will either need to sodder the audio out from the unit to the cable behind the aux input or....the av out of the unit converting to a 1/8 plug and plug it into the aux input....

rtsang

Reaction score
Hi All:

I am planning to do a DVD/Back up camera set up as per the discussion above. I have a 2005 Land Rover LR3 with factory navigation system. I tried getting onto the G-net site in Canada but I was informed that the GNET_LR3 is no longer available? Anybody has any suggestions? Based on the discussion here, it appears this is the most effective and economical route to go. Thanks in advance for all your help. Regards.

R Tsang

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT- yes this is the most effective economical route. I was looking for the Gnet on as well, but they don't know when it will be back n stock, maybe months

rtsang

Reaction score
I recently got my unit from the Canadian outfit for my 2005 LR3 but I am having problem installing them. The instruction manual is unclear and confusing. Furthermore, the unit that I got is an updated version from the one that was discussed above. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks.

RT

khentige

Reaction score
any luck with tvnav2go product lately?

Hello all,

Its been over a year since the last post on this subject and was wondering if anyone has had any luck recently with this product. as far as I can tell its the TVnav2go product.

I would like to get DVD movies and some aux video on the OEM screen on my 06 LR3 and as im doing it myself, im looking for the easiest solution, without loosing the stock Nav or 4x4 info screens.

thanks,

magicmarker

Reaction score
I just ordered the interface from the ebay auction. Will let you know how it goes. I am not trying to put DVD on the nav screen, only a backup camera.

Now, gotta go find the link for the snap-in backup camera that replaces one of the license plate lamps...

LR3_Virgin

Reaction score
magic-i can get that backup mirror for you if you need just let me know. also let me know how you make out with the interface,

xconcepts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the LR is looking to be getting sold in the next couple months. I'm thinking of pulling the unit if I trade it in. Not like I'm going to get anymore for having it in. So would anyone be interested in just the unit? You will either need to order new wiring or sodder on additional wire. I'm not going to trace the wires when I remove it, basically going to cut it as far up as I can find. Probably would be asking much just seeing if anyone would be interested. The cam will probably not be included.

X

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM