Used Range Rover P38 Air Springs, how much should I sell them for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I have 4 Air Springs that I took off my Range Rover about a year ago.... I wanna sell them now and was wondering if you could help me get an idea for what they are worth?

I know that OEM sells for $350 per spring, I was thinking $500 what do you think. Feel free to tell me if you think that is high, or low, no hard feelings either way:stupid:

blownf150

Reaction score
Are all of them good or did you have a leak. I just let some go to a guy in the LR club back home for 100 buut that was to really get them out of my way. I think I saw them for sale somwhere for like 100 apiece I would say 300 would be fair short of shipping of course.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are all of them good or did you have a leak. I just let some go to a guy in the LR club back home for 100 buut that was to really get them out of my way. I think I saw them for sale somwhere for like 100 apiece I would say 300 would be fair short of shipping of course.

Glad to hear! I am going to try them on E-bay, I want to try to get $400 for them, worse case scenario I just lower the price. They springs are in mint condition, they literally look like new. I went to clean them last night and there wasn't even any oil stain on them, just dust from sitting under my Range then in a bucket for a year. They have around 20k on them. I replaced them with coil's when my compressor went bad at about 195,000 miles, but the springs were put on new around 175,000 miles.

blownf150

Reaction score
Well being that new 400 is a good price then shouldnt have trouble getting that. Good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635