Vision Assist Package Ephiphany...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cba20k

Reaction score
This post is overtly technical and semi-off topic to get to a point...

I was looking at photos of the new Ford F150 raptor the other day and noticed that it has its own version of Vision Assist that relies on one camera upfront unlike the LR4 which has two.

That's when it dawned on me: The LR4 (and/or any land/range rover with the setup) has the potential to "see" in three dimensions! :eek: Perhaps, at the very least we might see a future model with a lenticular display (or something more advanced) that would let us see depth when using them. I'd be curious about tapping into the video streams and hooking them up to a separate box and display just to try it (obviously it's not as simple as that, I know, but still).

Just felt like sharing. :proud:

marine_rover

Reaction score
Wow! I've been a communications officer in the Marine Corps for 16 years and I try all kinds of cool stuff like this. Just like this post, half the time everyone looks at me like I'm nuts, until I can do tactical satellite retransmission (TAC SAT RETRANS) and everyone goes, "Wow! That's cool"

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM