VT/NH Trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am making a trip to the Manchester, VT and New London, NH area later this month and was wondering if anyone is in the know of some decent and not terribly difficult trails that I could explore. I will be staying at the Equinox where they have the Land Rover driving school but most likely won't be using their facilities. Any recommendations or suggestions to trail maps would be greatly appreciated.

Craig

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help with any current local knowledge. I just wanted to chime in to say that I went to the Orvis flyfishing school in Manchester 23 years ago (yikes, doesn't seem that long ago) and also stayed at the Equinox. It was fantastic. I hope you'll be able to find some good trails, maybe some that run alongside the beautiful Battenkill River. Have fun.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey
I went there a couple times myself.
You might find the food at Equinox subpar. I highly recommend going to Silver Fork. It is a six table restaurant and the food there is really good.
As far as trails, there are quite a few that are around Mount Equinox itself and if you take the time to stop by any store you can pick up maps of the area.
Also if you stop by the LR experience school, they will gladly point you in the right direction.
Have fun and don't worry I did some of the trails around there in a stock Range Rover V8 Supercharged and in my LR4 and it's a lot of fun and very pretty. You might even see a monk drinking Chartreuse hiding behind the trees...
Axel

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe hook up with Vermont Overland for their day trip on the 13th.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99