Watch that Pawl!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F

Freeflytim

Watch that Parking Pawl!

I can't wait for people to get all excited about this recall!!

Oh my god, The sky is falling.

Last edited by a moderator:

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freeflytim said:
I can't wait for people to get all excited about this recall!!

Oh my god, The sky is falling.

What recall are you referring to?

J

jakobzara

I spoke with Landrover :

Here are the vin# it affects 6A354299 TO 6A361037 THESE ARE THE LAST 8# IN YOUR VIN.

HOPE THIS HELPS

S

sgllr3

Where can I verify VIN #s?
According to the list above, my car (FOTB currently sitting at a dealership waiting for me to pay for it and drive it home), falls within the recall.
According to the dealership, the car is not part of the recall.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a new car, the easiest place to see the VIN would be the window sticker if I remember... anyway, I wouldn't sweat it.

S

sgllr3

Grommet - I know the VIN on my car.

I'd like to verify the VIN #s in the recall.

Actually, since my last post, I've discovered there are two recalls planned on the 06 LR3. One is the park pawl, the other is a faulty seat bealt buckle. Both recalls planned to go into effect 11/30.

Got this from the NHTSA, www.safercar.gov
but no VINs listed.

Called LR at 800-637-6837. Very nice gal, put me on hold while she "did some research," couldn't find any info in their system about the recalls. Took my info and said she would look into further for me.

I just would rather they fix the car (if the VIN fits) before I drive it off, rather than have to give it back (for an unknown period) while I'm in the honeymoon of playing with it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM