water

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Reaction score
Hi all..I have a 2002 HSE that gets water in the spare tire wheel well. There appears to be no wettness in the cabin anywhere. Any answers?..thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... you have a 2002 HSE what? Disco, Range Rover, or Freelander? huge difference.

Dave

Reaction score
Hi Joey..thanks for the welcome..my HSE is a 2002 range rover..also do you know where I can get the radio code as the radio had been removed and then returned..Thanks, Dave

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Radio code if original will need to call the dealer with the vin... if no sure if original, then you will need the radio serial number, unless by some chance you have the owners manual and the code is still written on the card.

Range Rover and getting water it the spare tire holder.. sounds like the seal is leaking around the rear window... check for cuts or torn pieces.

Dave

Reaction score
Hi Joey..window seals seem to be ok..will check dealer for radio code..thanks again..Dave

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
the water has to be coming from somewhere... I do know on my 97 Disco I get moisture in the back area, but only during the winter, kind of like the freezing cold creates frost back there.. my tools are always covered in frost, this only happens in the winter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635