Weid Lunge +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
I think Bryce has a 2004? Correct me if I am wrong.. so to be having a lunging issue so soon? Now on Anthony's 1995 .. I would look at the usual like Serg said = Spark Plugs. My lil sister's 1997 Chevy Blazer was doing the same thing..The lunge/****. We changed out the spark plugs, new ignition wires, and changed the fuel filter, and the engine mounts too. All is well again with the chevy.
Melissa

Slartibartfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem going uphill the vehicle seemed to lose power and cut out lunge forward etc turned out the speed transducer needed replaced the cars computer for so reason thought it was travelling at 130mph and the speed transducer was shutting it down

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'll start with the plugs and mounts...if that dosn't do the trick, I'll start a new road dance...the lunge & ****.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Josepth it can be lots and lots of stuff, seriously.

All the way from spark plugs and fuel filter to something like bad wheel bearings. Its bloody elimination process and there isnt much can be done about making it faster.

First get all this stuff clean, verify plugs, wires (do water mist test to check wires)
Check contacts on battery, coil..
Then all them nasty air things, including crankcase breather
Then fuel filter..
Check shaky wheels - all four...
Swivel pin preloads (in case if there was pothole you hit.. :).. & etc..

R

RadRocker

Thanks for all of the help! I drove for 6 hours yesterday and did not notice anything. It must be the spark plugs or something small. I will replace them this week!

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bryce, Melissa is right - for 2004 you shouldnt really even think about any replacement yet.. Could be just crappy petrol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72