What are the differences?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

MightyMax

Weird what was said about SD's

I have an SD and it has Leather, 7 passenger with the sunroof. The only difference i found between my SD and the fully loaded SE7 was the SE7 had dual sunroofs.

Reminder: I am in Canada

R

roverX

Well that explains everything...Canadians. Just kidding! Just kidding. Couldn't resist a little good natured ribbing.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SD was more of a "base" model, although mine (96') came with wood and leather. XD was a limited production, as stated above, built on the SD model. Most SE's I've seen have electric seats, factory fog lamps in the front valance, and sunroofs, and the SE7's are SE's with jump seats in the rear and dual a/c on most. The drivetrains on the North American Spec. models are all the same as per that model year, although some small changes did occur in some years. 98 model years were denoted a little different as stated in the above post. Hope this helps, LRW

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM