What happened to LRL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to Land Rover Lifestyle magazine? Is it still in production? I have not received an issue since June last year. the website has not changed, and I've emailed Doug Evilsizor several times but have not heard from him. Can anyone fill me in here?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doug has sorta gone off the grid, and the magazine has closed up shop. Bummer, it was a nice mag. In it's place, I HIGHLY recommend Overland Journal.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad about LRL. Second the recommendation on Overland though. Less "lifestyle" and more ******** than LRL. Great pictures of some places in the world I'll probably never get to as well.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the last 'swimsuit issue' was too much for him ;-) Some beautiful pics that he posted. There must be hundreds more from the shoot.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Yeah, that last issue really did it for him. Thanks Nwoods and Boaz for the recommendation. Overland Journal is great source of information, I've read it a couple of times in the past and that is the direction I am slowly heading towards- future trips around NA in my LR3. The trips will help to maintain my sanity with the beautiful but uber-flat landscape here in south Florida...So i guess I'm out of luck with my 1.5 year subscription credit huh...

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah what a shame that was a nice magazine to keep on the coffee table. Will have to pickup Overland Journal, thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo