What is this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then maybe they disabled it for 2011's. I recall reading on here that LR disabled a certain model year - but you could go in and have the dealer enable it. Silly if you ask me.

i would hate to own a car with a button that's labeled for a function, but disabled for no apparent reason. you know what i mean?

.all

Reaction score
Not sure about the 2010 or 2011s. I was told on the 12's the wires are different. They can't add in nav or voice command.

.all

Reaction score
That was exactly my question when I brought it in yesterday. The button looks like a regular button. It even depresses down just like a fuctional button, problem is it is a dummy button. I was told they only wired them one one. There is no room for the module needed to add in nav.

i would hate to own a car with a button that's labeled for a function, but disabled for no apparent reason. you know what i mean?

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4