What should I buy: roof rack or hella lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have some money right now that is burning a hole in my pocket. And I thought I would start a poll to see which accessory I should buy.

Disclaimer: this is only for fun, I don't actually intend on paying attention to the poll results :bandit:

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Two Words: Roof Rack!!
P.S. My birthday is in July, therefore if you have any last minute B-Day ideas I am looking for a hitch mounted WARN winch...PM if you need the mailing address. :hahaha:

C

Cozmo

I'm always on the look out for more zip ties PM me if you need a mailing address.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Cozmo that was FUNNY!!! Pardon my high level of ignorance here but are zip ties those black things that like pull?? I think this could be classified as a blond moment.

C

Cozmo

I think you are thalking about bungee cords. Zip ties come in all different colors and sizes. They are the plastic things where you slip one end into the other and it won't come undone. You often see them hanging from the rear view in police cars.

As for the blond moment....http://blondfrombirth.org/

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spend half the money on protection, or a GPS, or upgrades on suspension or something, and save the other half for repairs :help:

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about roof rack and the lights? Lightforce (mmm.. briightyyy..) & NWP rack will run you for about grand in total.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is a follow-up question about the NWP rack...
What is an "Expanded Flooring", since they want $175 for it? Is that simply more pipe, or is it an actual floor?

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy, according to Nicole (production manager) they do both kinds. You can get more tubing, mesh , or you can go with solid metal flooring (aluminium i believe). Alternatevely one can cough up around 400$ for Rhino flooring from OffroadTuff. But imho its pointless - solid flooring up there will drag you on highway.. Personally i am just keeping couple of plywood pieces to set up flooring when i am really using rack and then removing them when not - save mileage and money :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM