What should I buy: roof rack or hella lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sergei: Rowan Atkinson? :biggrin:

Troy: No problem.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andy - yep. This week going pretty straight in Blackadder's fasion so far... So i figured i may as well change avatar :)

C

ChrisV

Troy,
FYI, I dipped my clamps and rack feet in liquid rubber. This stuff is normally used for coating pliers handles and such. It was very easy and clean. Simply pour into "wife approved" tupperware and dip parts in. I hung my rack from the garage ceiling and dipped the feet. I purchased it a Lowes next to the spray cans.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris - I will definetly be considering that option. Any idea what the name brand on it was?

C

ChrisV

Plasti Dip® Black Heavy Flexible Rubber Coating
Item #: 42518
Model: 11603-6

$6.98

Lowes link

I suggest dipping everything 4 times. It forms a skin quickly and I just had enough with 1 can. I suggest at least 2 cans. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool!

Thanks again everyone for all of the info...

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rack just arrived at the local shipping terminal - going to pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool! Post pics when you have them

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will - but I may dip the clamps in lquid rubber first so it may be another couple of days before it is actually mounted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM