Wheel Color Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, that photo, GOOD GRIEF, people go through all this trouble and then roll off with the silver lugs nuts!??????

I agree... I should have started off buying the black gorilla nuts from the beginning after almost replacing all my swollen nuts haha over time. Now I don't want to spend money for lug nuts.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well good enough then. ;) one must take care though with any of these at the tire shops, they seem to think it's fine to ruin your ****! Guess nobody gives a damn to use the right mm size socket, just blast it off.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So even though I did make the "mistake" of using plastidip while I was going off-road regularly. If you're only going to go 2 or 3 times a year, plastidip is still a good option for you. Just wash your truck correctly after off-roading and apply a couple of new coats of plastidip on your wheels every time (it will take no time). You can even change color every time you do this.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, that photo, GOOD GRIEF, people go through all this trouble and then roll off with the silver lugs nuts!?????? ;)

Gorilla nuts or something like that has forged ones for the land rovers in black anodized.

Ha. I want black lugs but sheesh the OEM set is expensive! I didn't realize folks used an aftermarket brand. Are gorilla nuts ( what a name! ) the go to brand?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know Land Rover offered OEM black lugs. My black pack LR4 came from the factory with black wheels and silver lugs, so that's actually the factory look/spec... I did purchase black Gorilla lugs on eBay, they are every bit as good as the OEM stuff, not a hint of corrosion or rust on them after over a year. The only way you can mess them up is with careless use of an impact air gun at a cheapie tire shop. That "rat-tat-tat" noise is sickening.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM