Wheel Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the parts guy can prove he can fit that wheel on a stock 2010 V8 and roll with it, I'll owe you 5 bucks and buy him a beer! :biggrin: Seriously, my biggest beef with the 2010 LR facelifts (all of them: LR4, RR, RRS) is that they are going overboard with these super-duper brakes and gigantic wheels trend, alienating customers still interested in wheeling these cars... Don't hold your breath for new 19" A/T tires, Goodyear MTR and Pirelli Scorpion ATR is pretty much all we have for the dirt.

I sure hope that dude is right. All other forums I consulted on this seem adamant about the "no 18s" rule on every model except the barebone GS (with smaller diesel engine) sold in Europe.

binz21

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to put range rover sport rims on a 2010 LR4? The sports have much nicer rim selections. thanks

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
of course yes. RRS is based on LR3/4 and powertrain componets are pretty much same.
Search ebay and there are many OEM copies of RRS wheels being sold for not many. I really want the 20" 5 spoke RRS supercharger wheels ($699 a set or so) but my wife says 'no'...

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
General Grabber just came out with a competitor to the GY MTR's. Tire comes in 255/55/19 standard for LR4.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just fyi, general grabber is having problems with balancing issues

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge