wheels from Range to Disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

m1943

Trying to get some 19" wheels from '05 Range Rover to put on my 2000 Disco II. Should they fit, or were they using different wheels/bolt pattern? Thanks
P.S. I know to you offroaders it's an abomination, but I'm a cityboy. Still planning on keeping my 16" for winter.

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude i been asking this same questions for ever i personally think it wiil work. i have a 98 disco (16's). i seen a 03 with 18's stock and look good. thats what i want . stock wheels maybe 18-19 inches (disco/range).

L

llesra

it'll work. you'll just need new lug nuts and hub centric rings.

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could fit some cooler rims on my disco 1. I know there are adapters but I'm not sure if a larger wheel like 20" would rattle or something. Plus the money is an issue too lol.

M

mikeyh99

I put 04 19" inch range wheels on my '03 Disco. Like llesra said, it works fine with hubcentric rings and lugs!

M

MightyMax

i really like the 18's on the 04 disco2 but i have a disco one....how much are the adapters?

DirtyDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen them for $500 but I found this place from google that made land rover adapters and they were only $150! Not bad, but the real pain is the rims and tires... A good set of 20's or 22's can run $3000 or more.

R

Raider4life58

Check out the calchome website www.calchome.com
they have several sets of Rover wheels and sell a set of four chromed Range Rover 19"s with tires for $1700.... look real nice

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo