Where do these harness plugs go??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93GSX

Reaction score
New here, just picked up a 2006 LR3 and like it so far. Anyway where do the harness plugs pictured below go? They are on the passenger side (US) near the fuse block. I just had the sunroof drain tube replaced and I am not sure if they forgot to plug these back in. I can not see anywhere where they would go and I am getting frustrated.

I am wondering if these plugs have been unplugged and have anything to do with my keyless entry not working. Keyless has not worked since i got the car and the independent dealer thought it was the key, but he found out it wasn't so he is going to help me fix it. I suspect it is corrosion of the spliced green/white wire that is in the wire loom under the passenger side carpet from the water that has gotten in there, but if these plugs are related that would be an easier fix. So if anyone knows were these go please let me know.

20160115_122952.jpg

Trynian

Reaction score
There are lots of un-connected plugs throughout the vehicle. most are there to plug in options that you may not have. If you have a fully loaded machine with all options then I would be suspect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo