Wiring Roof Rack Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phurley

Reaction score
Not to be rude but those don't look like 4000s. :wink:

Rallye 4000's don't seem so bulbous as the lamps in your photo. Here's a photo of a 4000 at roughly the same aspect and you can barely see the rear portion of the lamp housing.
hella4000.gif

Also, the mounting base doesn't have a gooseneck (evident by looking at the closest lamp in your photo). I suppose that could be some kind of custom pedestal...

Do you have any other photos of the same vehicle? Or do you know the owner? (PS - If so, recommend they get a front plate. They're going to be mighty unhappy if they poke the condenser. :eek: )

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude but those don't look like 4000s. :wink:
Yes, I think you are right about that.

Do you have any other photos of the same vehicle? Or do you know the owner? (PS - If so, recommend they get a front plate. They're going to be mighty unhappy if they poke the condenser. :eek: )

Here is a clue:
130677116_hRmKT-L.jpg

phurley

Reaction score
Whoa! :ahhhhh: (but also one must learn somewhere how to drive the Dakar :biggrin:)

Is that in Anza-Borrego?

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet the dash went nuts after that did he try to count the faults that popped up?

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get the best LR pics around. LR should give you a new rover every year.

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some amazing pictures. Apparently that guy is not afraid to see what the vehicle is really made of! Nathan, do you know which rack that is?

Trevor

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9