06' HSE wheel options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PDXLR3

Reaction score
One more question-
I found a set of 18" off of a 2005, is there any difference at all or will any LR3 wheel fit my HSE?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure any LR3 wheels would fit....and I'm definitely sure the 18s from '05 will.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Houm Wa- what are these rims you run that are so ugly but only $71 each?"

They are Victory wheels from NASCAR...either that or the other way around. They'd look decent if I powder-coated them, but really I just don't care.

So, PDX....are you trying to get 18s and keep your 19s or will you look to sell the 19s?

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyo

Good to know about the Toyo HT's. They are available right down the street at a tire shop and are fairly inexpensive. I was kind of wanting something a little better in the snow, so that was the reason for starting to look for some 18" tires but I might consider just putting a better 19" on if I can not find some 18's fairly soon. Thanks for the heads up on the Pirelli's.

Don't rely upon me too much on these Toyo HTs. A few minutes in a parking lot with the kids in the car does not much of an endorsement make. AT tested good by CR, but the HT is a totally different tread. I don't know what you do with yours, but my wife stays home if the roads are bad and my Toyo HT 19" tires otherwise drive around town.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Houm Wa- what are these rims you run that are so ugly but only $71 each?"

They are Victory wheels from NASCAR...either that or the other way around. They'd look decent if I powder-coated them, but really I just don't care.

So, PDX....are you trying to get 18s and keep your 19s or will you look to sell the 19s?

Where can I get some? 71 bucks?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM