2008 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejaime21

Reaction score
They were asking 32,900 and it was an 08 lr3 se Standard equipment no navi or rear entertaiment. It wa a demo so they could use the $8,000 rebate + a long day of back and foward negotiations. I think we have a good deal.

bogart101

Reaction score
Just wanted to provide a quick update to all. thanks for the feedback.

I picked up an 08 HSE,dealer executives demo, black on black with lux, sirius. Mileage is 4100. They included rubber floor mats and rubber rear mat as well as crossbars for $39,900 plus tax. List was $58,450 including the $100 dealer prep chg.

My wife and I are pretty excited. Its a great looking and driving ride.

Spent a bunch of time lurking here before we purchased. This is an excellentt, well run forum with very helpful information.

Thanks much.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were asking 32,900 and it was an 08 lr3 se Standard equipment no navi or rear entertaiment. It wa a demo so they could use the $8,000 rebate + a long day of back and foward negotiations. I think we have a good deal.

Thats a sweet deal. Good job.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good for you, bogart. 4000 miles = about 2.5% total life, 33% discount. nice.

ky0t3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First time poster, long time follower.

I'm thinking about selling my '08 LR3 for personal reasons.

It's a 2008 Grey/Black with 15k miles. Great condition, only normal wear/tear, few minor scratches around door handles. It has a late 2008 inservice date, so about 37 months of factory warranty left. Clean carfax. Has cold climate, bi-xeon, park distance, bluetooth phone controls, 7 seats, no nav though.

Does anyone know what price I should be asking? Dealer did offer to buy it back, but it seems like a pretty low offer, so I think I'm going to try private party. PA/NY/NJ/MD/DE area.

Thanks for any suggestions

-k

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd