2011 LR4 HSE LUX Vision Assist Running Lights(?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sbmargo

Reaction score
Really need to have running lights. The LED's would be ideal. Who else has done this, and how did you or the tech do it?
Thanks

AceRider

Reaction score
My dealer told me that they cannot be activated; others here have said that is garbage and that anyone with the computer/codes can do it. Also, if I recall, the manual even indicates acitivation is possible by dealer.

I mean to challenge by dealer on it next time I go there; actually, straight off LR's website:

"Unless required or prohibited by
law, daylight running lamps can be
disabled or enabled by your Land
Rover Retailer/Authorized
Repairer."

Link: http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/content/document/view?id=163654&groupId=368, look under "exterior lights."

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They also sell those DRL LED bars that are OEM for about $800 (what a rip off!!!)

Sbmargo

Reaction score
I did get them to work, clicking the headlight controls once to the right for parking lights. The front halo, side amber lights, and some red leds in the taillights will come on. It will show up on the right in the panel as parking lights, and the car will ding to let you know they are still on when you exit. Just what I wanted.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90