2011 LR4 - Space for kids & Rearseat entertainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANDREA

Reaction score
A big thank you for all the replies... the advice truly helps! Of course procrastinating on the car decision, the Ipanema Sand w/ RSE is no longer on the dealer lot... but can probably locate one... I was hoping to get a deal on a vehicle sitting on their lot. Question about the I-Pad use... on a stand... does the stand stay put when stopping short? And are they durable enough for 3 and 4 yr olds to hold. Also, did any of you lease? Looking for some guidance on lease payments.

Thanks again!

Stomachdoc

Reaction score
Andrea...there are any number of iPad holder solutions that would help, including a "sling" designed to go over the headrest so the appearance is just like the factory system.

That being said, during a drive to our weekend place last week, we had one kid watching a DVD on one screen, another kid listening to Satellite radio on the other side and my wife and I enjoying Diana Krall through the iPod interface on the truck's speakers. The factory system is very flexible and easy to use......I'm still not convinced that it's worth the price, but we are enjoying its functionality.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought an ipad and my 5 and 7 year old have no problems hanging on to it for hours

Tja92673

Reaction score
Has anyone tried hooking the iPad to the iPod connector in the arm rest and playing movies through the nave screen?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635