2011 Range Rover HSE - After Market Stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedDime

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I just bought my first Range Rover. It is a 2011 with Sat Nav. I guess I'm just trying to figure out what I need to do/know in order to get an Android Auto Head Unit into it. I know that I will lose access to the 4x4 screen and camera's, but that is something I am alright with.

The Model I have in mind is a Pioneer DMH-WT8600NEX.

I've searched this forum for some details on installing aftermarket equipment like this, unfortunately, it seems very hard to find any information on anything after 2009. I did come across this thread, and it seems like they think the Aftermarket install is easy, but I haven't been able to find either a dash kit or wiring harness that is applicable to my vehicle and I'm unsure if that is even true for the HSE.

Does anyone have any experience doing this?

I know that some models have the amplifier installed in the trunk and requires an extension cable, how can I tell if my model does and how does that affect the install?

Thank you for your time, Once I start the project, I'll make a new thread for it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut