92 Range Rover Fuel Pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jholewka

Reaction score
Help!
The RR died this afternoon, driving along then no power, slowly stalled. I had had this happen once before and found, I thought it to be a loose coil wire. This time was not the case. Checked for spark to cap, good spark.. So went for fuel pump fuse. My shop manual says it's till 94, but it shows the fuel pump fuse to be c4, it's not the one and the schematics just show 91 MY. I removed the cover to the fuel pump and found the ground wire rusted off. I cleaned an area and tryed to see if it would run, still no luck. I disconnect the pump plug and I am only measuring 5 vdc. Is the pump not 12 vdc? The schematic for the 91 my shows a white/purple wire coming from ecu with the supply voltage thru the fuse and thru the inertia (sp) switch. Anyway the plug from the ecu does not have a white/purple wire in it. I know the pumps gotta be replaced, but else what if anything.. Does anyone have a schematic for a 92? Is the pump 12vdc and wheres the fuse. Sorry for the long thread, but it's stuck at the college my wife teaches at so I gotta get some parts and info asap. Thanks in advance as always.
Jim

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter while you are at it? Good luck

jholewka

Reaction score
Hey Slam,
Changed all of the above and also the two relays, and found the fuse. It's not c4 in main box, it's in a small houseing under passenger seat and it's a 20 amp, there's a 110 ampp in htere too but the 20 was blown. She runs much better now. Thanks again
Jim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM