Anyone Interested In Group Buy: Sump Guard For the Discovery 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my plate on this weekend. Diggin the result. Big thanks to RLD on the Disco3.co.uk forum for making it for me. Piece of cake install.

FrontSkid1.jpg

FrontSkid2.jpg

FrontSkid3.jpg

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but at 6mm these can not be compared to a GNVP or Mantec Product. Different spec materials.

We''ve decided to go along with the photoshopped design on the last page - so we need to know who's in now.

Edited: My post was in no way anti the product you have purchased. I know Ray and he does a good job. I just wanted to make it clear of the difference in specifications - I could have been more discriptive with my text..

Last edited:

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but at 6mm these can not be compared to a GNVP or Mantec Product. Different spec materials.

We''ve decided to go along with the photoshopped design on the last page - so we need to know who's in now.

No disrespect intended Neil. I personally would have ordered one of yours if I hadn't have already started the process with Ray. :albertein

I'll live with the 6mm till I bash it in. :proud:

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
havent been in too many situations that called for it being there as protection, im almost always just in deep sand on the beach and never see much trail/rock action... so its kind of just sitting there lookin pretty in my situation and just makes oil changes that much more a pain in the ass for me....

im thinking $350 plus whatever shipping might be, let me know, i received like 10 PM's after that post.. that goes for anyone who wants it....

Allodial

I would be interested ...How much do need for it and how soon would you be deciding to let go? Do you think I can install it over my existing LR Nudge Bar? :hmpf:

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a problem at all buddy. People can purchase what they wish to buy and that's cool.

I just didnt want you to think this is identical.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im down really for either version. I still have no issue receiving the guards and reshipping them out. So count me in. I like the original version the best but can deal with the new slots and removal of the paddles. Ill collaborate when we get final word and pricing.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd