1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a reasonable dealer for timing chains 2011 LR4?

Discussion in 'LR4' started by willsnow, Feb 11, 2021.

1. David thompson

David thompson New Member

Jesus... I have just booked my 2014 disco in my local indie...7th service and belts £700....uk

2. Scazza Monkey

Scazza Monkey New Member

I got a quote of between $5 & 6K from the 4x4 center in Burlington VT - not sure if that's closer than Boston for you. They did some other work on my 2011 LR4 and seem pretty straight up guys

3. Al Pizzica

Al Pizzica Full Access Member

I would seriously look at an indy shop that has done tons of them. The dealerships are having trouble with labor and they are all very inexperienced. At least around here in Philly.
    The guys at East Coast Rover in Rockland probably don't do timing chains (they specialize in awesome restorations and whatnot) but they almost certainly would have a lead for you. They are great guys there. We have a D110 pickup in the family they built from a wreck and it's incredible work from some real Mainers.

4. CodyJay

CodyJay Member

Ive got all the parts new if you need them. i ended up replacing the motor due to overheating. So brand new timing chain is sitting in my garage.

BendRover123 likes this.