Anyone know a reasonable dealer for timing chains 2011 LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David thompson

Reaction score
Jesus... I have just booked my 2014 disco in my local indie...7th service and belts £700....uk

Scazza Monkey

Reaction score
I got a quote of between $5 & 6K from the 4x4 center in Burlington VT - not sure if that's closer than Boston for you. They did some other work on my 2011 LR4 and seem pretty straight up guys

Al Pizzica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would seriously look at an indy shop that has done tons of them. The dealerships are having trouble with labor and they are all very inexperienced. At least around here in Philly.
The guys at East Coast Rover in Rockland probably don't do timing chains (they specialize in awesome restorations and whatnot) but they almost certainly would have a lead for you. They are great guys there. We have a D110 pickup in the family they built from a wreck and it's incredible work from some real Mainers.

bblake12nd

Reaction score
That’s insane, my dealer in NW Indiana wants $5500 and that’s taxs and everything. I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. They are cheaper than all the independent shops around here.
Can I ask which dealer that is ? Considering pre-emptive work done on my 2012. I am in Ohio.

bblake12nd

Reaction score
Ive got all the parts new if you need them. i ended up replacing the motor due to overheating. So brand new timing chain is sitting in my garage.
I am interested, Can you tell me what you have or PM me ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV