Available mobridge digital pre-amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm "patiently" waiting on mobridge audio to make their new digital preamp compatible with the LR4 and noticed that the LR3 is now compatible.

If your not familiar, this gives you the ability to hook up an aftermarket amp via analog or digital toslink. It uses the burr brown DAC too. I'm currently using the audison bit ten but would love to get a straight digital output from our OEM HU without the crappy factory processing headache.

Anyway, see the link below if any of you are interested.

http://www.mobridge.us/compatibility/vehicles/15010/15011/15012/15013

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlueTooth phone book?

This is the first that I have heard of anything that integrates with the Land Rover Harmon Kardon digital radio and BlueTooth system that we have.

I think my radio is just fine but would like to upgrade the BlueTooth to get the phone book on the radio display and perhaps a few more features as well. I have the early Land Rover "installed by the dealer/not at factory" BlueTooth system that lacks the phonebook and as it is circa 2005 software, not the best now.

It sounds like these guys have a BlueTooth interface that is up to date and works OK?

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like it connects via the MOST bus. It would be interesting to know / hear the advantages. I doubt the speakers could handle too much.

The description doesn't claim to be an amplifier though it just states it provides a connection to an aftermarket amp.

MOST Digital Pre-Amp
M1000-M-DA1-LR1
Provides a connection to an after-market amplifier.

MOST Advanced Digital & Analog Pre-Amp
M1000-M-DA2-LR1
Provides an analog or digital connection to an aftermarket amplifier.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like it connects via the MOST bus. It would be interesting to know / hear the advantages. I doubt the speakers could handle too much.

The description doesn't claim to be an amplifier though it just states it provides a connection to an aftermarket amp.

MOST Digital Pre-Amp
M1000-M-DA1-LR1
Provides a connection to an after-market amplifier.

MOST Advanced Digital & Analog Pre-Amp
M1000-M-DA2-LR1
Provides an analog or digital connection to an aftermarket amplifier.

It's a "pre" amp, which allows you to connect to an after market amp. The value is that it offers a fully non-processed signal from our Harmon kardon system to be amplified with whatever aftermarket amp/wattage and speakers you want to use with the added bonus of having the sound cleaned up by a Burr Brown 24-bit DAC. If you have never heard the difference with that DAC, it's very noticeable, IMHO. Sound is smoother and well balanced.

I have the audison bit 10 D as a sound processor but think this would be the ultimate way to go for any LR owner who wants audiophile sound.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM