Copy of roof rack key needed - N119

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

voltaire1102

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I need a copy of a roof rack key made. I have the standard LR roof rack and the key code is N119. I've tried the dealership and they want to sell me the entire cross bar and not the key. I will gladly send payment and return envelope (prepaid) if I can get one of you guys to send me an extra copy or make a copy for me. I was thinking that $10 would cover your time if you could do this for me. Thanks.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I need a copy of a roof rack key made. I have the standard LR roof rack and the key code is N119. I've tried the dealership and they want to sell me the entire cross bar and not the key. I will gladly send payment and return envelope (prepaid) if I can get one of you guys to send me an extra copy or make a copy for me. I was thinking that $10 would cover your time if you could do this for me. Thanks.

Did you get this resolved? I will check when I get home, but I have a few extra keys, not sure if they were N117 or N119.

Thanks

voltaire1102

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks for asking. I found I that I could order a copy directly from Thule so I have one now. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72