Driving lights install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4Tank

Reaction score
Hey! I am thinking about ordering a set of the driving lights that get installed on the front bumper...curious if anyone has them, how they like them, and if they installed them yourself?

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rigid industries makes led light bars, that are cheaper and far far brighter.....

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rigid industries makes led light bars, that are cheaper and far far brighter.....

I've seen the led bars online. Do you have them installed in your rig? If yes, can you please post some pics.
Thanks,

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a 10" light bar on my honda atv, and it is awesome....thinking about one on my lr4......

LR4Tank

Reaction score
Thanks and I will check out the link w/ other posts...

Also, my dealer quoted me $350 for the install. Seems expensive as the lights themselves were almost $800.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about the LR Driving lights, you'll be disappointed in the final product. The lighting is weak and the brackets are cheesy. For the combined 1k+ investment, you can buy top of the line product from nearly any manufacturer. Save your money for proper lighting. The LR's are pretty much just for looks.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks and I will check out the link w/ other posts...

Also, my dealer quoted me $350 for the install. Seems expensive as the lights themselves were almost $800.

That's a great price, very expensive labor to install any driving lights in the Rover if you want it done right.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM