eas inactive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hubertcinc

Reaction score
My air suspension inactive warning is on in my 05 RR and I just recently had my front struts done about 5 months ago. What could cause that to happen? I'm planning on taking the truck in for servicing this week and I was going to have RR check it. Is this something that should happen after this short a period of time?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what the issue is, the joys of modern electrics.

hubertcinc

Reaction score
EAS inactive warning light

I did actually go to the dealer and they said that the compressor is bad. The cost is about 1400 and it will take about 2 days. Does anyone know of a qualified dealer that can change the compressor that's less expensive?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You can try and get one out of a wrecked Rover. Contact Will Tillery at www.roverguy.com and see if he has one, or can get one... then you will just need to find a shop willing to do the work near by... since I don't know where you are I can't help with that.

hubertcinc

Reaction score
Thanks Joey, I'll try that. The funny thing is that after they put the rear brakes on the warning is not coming on. I'm in Charlotte by the way.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If the compressor is bad, it is bad... sounds more like a valve or one of the air bags.

bonnettoboot

Reaction score
EAS problem

did they give you a print out showing what the fault is? I would get a second opinion, find a local independent Land Rover shop who has the OBD scanner that can check what the problem is.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to add I don't know of any OBDII scanners other than Testbook or similar LR specific computer that will read EAS faults.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM