Entry Exit on RR Sport 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richard604

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2017 Range Rover Sport Autobiography for my wife and I've got questions that I'm really hoping people here can help us with. My wife is on the smaller side and the Range Rover is a tad taller than she's used to being that her last SUV was a 2015 Lexus RX 350. In the Lexus the Entry/Exit would raise the steering wheel to its highest position, and lower the driver's seat to the lowest position.

We thought that would be the case with the Range Rover, but the official site* says that it will raise the steering wheel to the highest position, and lower the driver's seat to a lower position. While it does say that it will move the steering wheel to the highest position, it doesn't say that it will move the driver's seat to the lowest position. Instead it says "a lower position". So, I'm turning to the members here to find out definitively:

Is there a way to set the Entry Exit on a 2017 Range Rover Sport so that when exiting the driver's seat lowers to the lowest possible position?

*https://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/document/LK/2017/T19975/20760_en_GBR/proc/G1802384
"With the steering column control in the AUTO position, the steering column and driver’s seat move to provide easier entry and exit from the vehicle. On opening the driver’s door, the system raises the steering column to the highest position. The system lowers the driver’s seat to a lower position, assisting with exit from the vehicle. When the driver’s door is closed and the ignition is switched on, the system returns the driver’s seat and steering column to the previous positions."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut