extended warranty with JM&A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luis_wilhelm

Reaction score
I asked for extended warranty at the dealer (LR South Dade) and they offered me one from the JM&A Group - Vehicle Protection Plan. They have different levels of coverage with Platinum having the maximum coverage and even including disc brake pads (please see here for details http://www.jmagroup.com/consumers/products/pdfs/New_Vehicle_Plan.pdf)

Currently for my LR3 with less than 5k miles, it could be a 7 yrs/70k miles warranty for $3,382 or 7 yrs/100k miles for $4740, this can also be financed for 18 months. My plan is to keep the car for at least 6 years (I hope I like it then as much as I do now) and wanted to know if you have any reference on this or similar plans.

Thanks!

jattea

Reaction score
I recently enquired about an extended warranty for my 05 LR3 HSE7, which has 30,000 miles on it currently.

My dealer (Land Rover Amherst, NY, outside Buffalo), quoted me prices for 70k mi, 85k mi, and 99k mi. I didn't write them down, but if I remember correctly they ranged from $1,800 to $2,800, and were through Land Rover, and had no deductable.

My dealer was supposed to e-mail me information on it, but I never recieved the e-mail. I'll request it again, and post the answer here, but it sounds like Land Rover's own extended warranty may be best.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM