RR Sport Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j_ship

Reaction score
Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance if this has been discussed many times before. I just received an offer for extended warranty coverage for my 2016 Range Rover Sport from a dealership in Newport Beach CA.

2016 RR Sport 26,500 miles
Just purchased from private seller
6 yr 100k mile full ext warranty
$6,500

Is this a good deal? I've heard the horror stories about mechanical issues as the vehicles get older. I drive 5-10k miles/yr and plan on having the car for a while.

Thanks in advance!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
A warranty really depends on your level a gambling skill. Do you think you will need more than $6500 to repair of the the next 6 years. I have a 2008 RRS that the only maintenance I can tell has been done since warranty is after I purchased it. A new Starter, new bushings, disabling the TPMS (bad module) and I still need to replace drivers door latch.

jamba25

Reaction score
@j_ship We have the same profile - 2016 RRS and drives around 5k-10k/year. I was also offered the same extended warranty and the largest expense as I was told is the air suspension. Anyone have any idea the average life of this and the replacement cost? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick