RR Sport Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j_ship

Reaction score
Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance if this has been discussed many times before. I just received an offer for extended warranty coverage for my 2016 Range Rover Sport from a dealership in Newport Beach CA.

2016 RR Sport 26,500 miles
Just purchased from private seller
6 yr 100k mile full ext warranty
$6,500

Is this a good deal? I've heard the horror stories about mechanical issues as the vehicles get older. I drive 5-10k miles/yr and plan on having the car for a while.

Thanks in advance!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
A warranty really depends on your level a gambling skill. Do you think you will need more than $6500 to repair of the the next 6 years. I have a 2008 RRS that the only maintenance I can tell has been done since warranty is after I purchased it. A new Starter, new bushings, disabling the TPMS (bad module) and I still need to replace drivers door latch.

jamba25

Reaction score
@j_ship We have the same profile - 2016 RRS and drives around 5k-10k/year. I was also offered the same extended warranty and the largest expense as I was told is the air suspension. Anyone have any idea the average life of this and the replacement cost? Thanks.