Factory Roof rack accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith Mann

Reaction score
2020.5 defender 110 with the factory roof rack here. I bought some Front Runner accessories for the rack but the bolt heads are too big to fit the slots. Does anyone know what the the factory specs for the T bolts are or what company makes compatible bolts? What a PITA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keith Mann

Reaction score
Still no love on this? I have been trying to find eye bolts and t bolts that fit the slots with no luck. I have now written LR twice with no response. I’m not sure what the point of the rack is if I cannot use the t slots to attach gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kev M

Reaction score
I'm having a problem picturing where they go. Maybe a photo would help.

Also, and I don't want to assume anything so forgive if it's too basic a question. But are you saying you don't know the bolt size and thread pitch or you do and you just can't find something the right length and style that will work?

Do you have a Fastenal nearby:

https://www.fastenal.com/

That's my go to when other local hardware sources don't seem to have what I need.

Reaction score
From another forum:
  1. M8 T-bolts #853-0782 and three wing knob #753-0776 from e-trailer.com.
  2. Eye bolts (EBH-A2M8) from 2011 LR4/Disco 4 genuine OEM.
I found some carriage bolts on Amazon that worked okay too.

Also, etrailer.com sell the rubber channel cover if you need to cut smaller lengths around accessories but keep the originals.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA