For Sale:land Rover Discovery Ii Brush Bar Oe Black Wraparound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

Cesar

LAND ROVER DISCOVERY II BRUSH BAR OE BLACK WRAPAROUND
LAND ROVER FACTORY PART !

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO BUY A (USED) LAND ROVER FACTORY OE BLACK WRAPAROUND BRUSH BAR. THIS FITS THE DISCOVERY SERIES II 1999-2002 MODELS.

THIS IS NOT A REPRODUCTION OR AFTERMARKET PRODUCT! THIS WILL TAKE YOUR DISCO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

THIS HAS A FACTORY LIST PRICE OF $751.45 MY SET PRICE IS $375.00. YOU CANNOT GET A LOWER PRICE THAN THAT

****THAT MEANS HUGE SAVINGS****

LAND ROVER PART# STC50022

EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTION!!!!

No INTERNATIONAL BUYERS SORRY! U.S BUYERS ONLY....PLEASE EMAIL ME
AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP OR DELIVERY(PRICE NOT INCLUDED)

THANKS

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
This should be posted in the Classifieds....

MattnAnn

Reaction score
Matt

Just picked up a 2001 Disco II for my wife because she wanted a Land Rover. It turns out I like it better than her and am just getting into finding out more about the truck. Never had one, and never thought of getting one, but after driving it around for a little bit- I reallly like it.
Look forward to reading everyone's posts and becoming a proud owner!

R/

Matt

MattnAnn

Reaction score
Wanted to know if the brush guard was still available ? Let me know if you do and you csan e mail me directly so we can exchange info.

Thanks!

MattnAnn

Reaction score
Brush guard for DII

LAND ROVER DISCOVERY II BRUSH BAR OE BLACK WRAPAROUND
LAND ROVER FACTORY PART !

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO BUY A (USED) LAND ROVER FACTORY OE BLACK WRAPAROUND BRUSH BAR. THIS FITS THE DISCOVERY SERIES II 1999-2002 MODELS.

THIS IS NOT A REPRODUCTION OR AFTERMARKET PRODUCT! THIS WILL TAKE YOUR DISCO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

THIS HAS A FACTORY LIST PRICE OF $751.45 MY SET PRICE IS $375.00. YOU CANNOT GET A LOWER PRICE THAN THAT

****THAT MEANS HUGE SAVINGS****

LAND ROVER PART# STC50022

EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTION!!!!

No INTERNATIONAL BUYERS SORRY! U.S BUYERS ONLY....PLEASE EMAIL ME
AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP OR DELIVERY(PRICE NOT INCLUDED)

THANKS

Please e mail me at [email protected] to let me know if you have the brush guard.

Thanx,

Matt

MattnAnn

Reaction score
Cesar,

Please let me know if you still have the OE guard. Don't want an aftermarket one. Please e mail [email protected] or call me directly at 702-617-2627 to let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo