FS: 2013 LR4 HSE Lux, 225K miles, $10k - SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am selling my 2013 LR4 HSE Lux (7 seater version) in Firenze red with Arabica interior and Black exterior pack. Anyone interested in a high mileage but well maintained LR4 with the last great V8 made for this wonderful vehicle, give me a holler. I factory ordered back in 2013 with pretty much every option available at the time from Land Rover, including Heavy Duty pack (locking rear diff, full size spare), Rear Seat Entertainment system, extended leather, surround cameras, auto high beams, top line Harman Kardon Logic 7 sound system, etc. Just about the only option I didn't get was the tow package because, well, I don't tow. It's easy to add, though. Car has 225K miles but runs nearly as smooth as new. Interior Windsor leather has held up beautifully. Replaced oil and filter religiously every 7500 miles in my garage (even made a video of how easy it is!) ever since the car was a baby. Done all major services at local indy shops when the warranty ran out. Always garaged. Transmission is smooth, transfer case switches perfect, no leaks anywhere.

I did take it off-road quite a bit over the years, so there is some California pinstriping along the paintwork, which is otherwise in great shape and would probably get even better with a good detailing job. Also included are a set of indestructible rock sliders by our favorite local outfit Tactical 4x4, and a sturdy front skid plate in aluminum by Asfir that I powder coated black to match the look of the car. I also added a second battery in the engine compartment with a Traxide isolator kit and plenty of extra 12v outlets in the trunk to feed fridge and other "always hot" devices used when overlanding. There is a built-in LLAMS height controller that allows lifting or lowering of the air suspensions on-the-fly with the twist of a knob (-30, +30 or +50 mm above or below the standard height settings), great for extra lift on tough off-road situations. Just about the only off-road mod missing is 18" wheels and tires, as I sold my 5 Compomotive PD1880s to a fellow LR4 owner a few weeks ago. So, this will come with original and brand new 19" gloss black rims and all-season tires. Plenty of options to get better 19" A/T tires for the OEM rims or, even better, a new set of 18" wheels and tires. The factory Continental tires are super quiet and competent on the road but sadly unsuitable for anything off-road except groomed grass, packed dirt trails and gravel roads.

I live near Pasadena (Southern California) if you'd like to come take a look. Asking $10K for it, due to all the extra stuff that someone going off-road should (hopefully) appreciate. Some photos attached, many more high-resolution ones available at this link: https://umbertob.smugmug.com/Cars/2020-lr4-photos

20200905_172317-L.jpg

20200905_172051-L.jpg

20200905_171550-L.jpg

20200905_172030-L.jpg

20200905_171935-L.jpg

20200905_172002-L.jpg

Thanks!

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice vehicle. What are you replacing it with? I've been tempted with a foray into the new Defender or the Ineos Grenadier if we can get it here.
He may not be in the building anymore. He bought a new Defender 110 (info in a different post somewhere.) But since the admins on this site didn't launch a new Defender2 forum he had to take his ball and go play somewhere else. I already miss him! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut