Fuel Economy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

gambino

Could you guys tell me what kind of fuel economy you get with 2003 and up range rovers ? thanks.

D

disco1

The fuel economy of Land Rovers can be substantially increased (especially on long trips), by slipping closely behind a fast moving truck. Here's how to monitor the results. (1) Start off with a full tank. (2) Immediately seek out and slip behind truck. Travel exactly 100miles/kilometres. (3) Refill with petrol. (4) Calculate amount of gas used/miles/km. This is also a very good test on the efficiency of your brakes.

C

CAWMDO

I usually just fill it with petrol, push it and hope I encounter downhill stretches along the way :)

J

jillz

gambino said:
Could you guys tell me what kind of fuel economy you get with 2003 and up range rovers ? thanks.

I bought the Range Rover Sport the end of July. I love this vehicle!!! Took it from the east coast to the midwest (24hrs driving time) and got on avg 18.7 miles per gallon. What a dream vehicle...love it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM