Have a good source of used interior trim? (glove box)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I'm cresting 220K miles on the LR3, interior pieces are starting to go. Exterior looks pretty damn good and folks are always amazed when they hear it's an 11 year old truck with high mileage. Really looks nice, considering.

That said, the recent internal latch that went was my lower glove box. The gray/silver plastic handle broke...or some plastic inside it. And now it kind of sticks out and is a little awkward to latch.

Was wondering if I could just pick up a used tan glove box from somebody for a fair price?
It's not worth spending a lot, but I'd throw some money to keep it looking nice inside.

Center console lid doesn't latch any more either, but gravity keeps it in place.

And of course the upper dash is cracking, nothing to do about that. The ashtray no longer stays closed, but we covered that in another thread. Have some cracked rear door speaker grille where a propone tank rolled into it. Things like that...

Thanks for any tips! Thought you may know a good junk yard for LR3 parts that you have had success with.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check RoverLand in Tampa, FL. Used to live down there and their yard is pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72