Hello From California!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dragonhead

Hi Everyone,

My name is John and I'm new to Land Rovers and suv's in general.
I just wrecked my last car and used the insurance check to by my '96 Disco SE. I've always loved the unique profile of the Rovers and wanted to have one of my own.

My disco is black/beige with 3rd row and all the toys. So far, I just love the truck and the fact that it is not a "me too" suv. It looks like Darth Vader sitting in the lot.

Fortunately, my brother is a mechanic and I have a feeling I'm going to need him. Well, hi again and I'm looking forward to learning more about my ride.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board... I hope you enjoy your new family member.... just keep in mind that a Rover is a love/hate relationship, just like any marriage. You either get along wonderfully and the hunnymoon never ends, or it will be the complete opposite. I think of it as buying her flowers for no reason and it keeps her very happy.

D

dragonhead

Thanks Joey. From all that I've read and heard, my experience with my Rover is going to be all of that. I'm looking forward to it all as I'm a hands on guy. I appreciate the welcome and thanx for the advice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99