Hello !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisandtracy

Reaction score
Hi my name is chris and my other half is tracy and we just bought a used LR3 2005 SE with a V6.I have looked at suv's for her for a awhile now,we have looked at all of them i think :confused: but none of them really caught our eye. I have been a diehard american diesel fan for some time now,but i dont like the ford diesel so the excursion is out question,to big and bulky she says,anyways I investigated land rovers and found that everyone that had one loved them and bragged and their capabilities as a 4 x 4.We found one test drove it she fell in love, i'm indifferent at this point still don't know much about them, but i said no on everything else so we got it. I hope to enjoy land rovers as much as everybody else gets to enjoy land rovers. So any input and guidance about our new to us ride would help a lot. Thank you so much ! :hello:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would recommend reading a lot of the posts on here, but keep in mind that 90% of the posts you will see will be about issues that people have had... you don't see too many people saying that they don't have issues. You will find this is true on all Vehicle forums though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72