Just a funny little something

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm about 1000 miles into my replacement LR3 and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for "it" to start...

The other day I was making a turn and talking to my son at the same time when the voice recognition beeps. After a second Mr. Belvedere says, "sorry" because I didn't say anything. My brain starts going a mile a minute... I'm thinking "great so this is how it's going to start this time", "I'm setting this thing on fire and collecting the insurance". I start thinking about how far the dealership is and how I hate getting a stripped down loaner with the service manager's kids flip-flops in it. I start thinking about what to trade it in on... You know all in 3 seconds, just totally annoyed, totally beaten by the 'Land Rover Experience'. then...

I look down and my finger is wedged between the wheel and the voice recognition paddle... I bumped it... :)

I thought some of you may enjoy that story.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Freeflytim

I saw a new term over on Disco3...

'Herbie Moment"

When it does whatever it wants to!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member