Just Traded my '11 for a '13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtharmon

Reaction score
just a question, bougth the 2011 in July 2011, recieved a free Biltmore Driving offroad 2 hr package coupon, but DAMNIT i let it expire, think i will get another?

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the dealer. I did not when I got my 2012.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a question, bougth the 2011 in July 2011, recieved a free Biltmore Driving offroad 2 hr package coupon, but DAMNIT i let it expire, think i will get another?
I got a free 2 hour lesson when I bought my 2011, but it was at the Quail Lodge LR Experience center in Carmel, CA. I hope to get another one when I get my 2013! :) I had a lot of fun!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know i cannot believe i let the other expire!!!
I am not sure if this will work, but I know a friend of mine got one for his 2010 LR4 and let it expire. He called Land Rover USA and told them he was unable to use it and it expired and wondered if he could please have a new one and they actually sent him a new one! I don't know if he just got a sympathetic rep. on the phone or not, but it's worth a try.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak