Land Rover LR3 HSE Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bostonian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which rims do you have? If an SE with 18" ones, I love my Nitto Terra Grapplers. Very refined on road but good off road too. I have them on my Jeep too.

I've done some research on the terra grapplers. Some say the off-road capability is middle of the road, others say they wear really quickly. What would you say to either of those comments? What type of off-roading do you do? Also, what outlet would you recommend for buying them at the cheapest price?

Thanks,
Bostonian

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them just fine for on and off road. Having done a couple of sets now, I think they wear ok. It probably helps to keep them rotated.

I agree they are probably middle of the road traction wise in mud particularly but no problems with anything else.

I like them in particular because they have many plies and are very rugged, so punctures and flats are non existent (knock on wood). There are several flavors and tread depths.

4 Wheel Drive Parts
Discount Tire

and such.

Before you buy, if you get serious about it, we can discuss sizes, advantages and disadvantages as well as the various options available in 18" -- duty, tread depth and so on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635