Looking for roof cross bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to pick up up a set of crossbars for my LR3 so I can carry my SUP. Anyone have any to part with? I hate the look of roof racks but I guess I need a set. Need to be able to be removed easily bc my car barely fits in the garage height weight.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one.
I know that doesn't help you a lot, but if you find another solo one, let me know.

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright...who wants to part with theirs? Sucks I have to put these things on just to carry my paddleboard. If I can track one down I'll b in touch. Thanks

Trynian

Reaction score
Looking to pick up up a set of crossbars for my LR3 so I can carry my SUP. Anyone have any to part with? I hate the look of roof racks but I guess I need a set. Need to be able to be removed easily bc my car barely fits in the garage height weight.

If you want one that removes easy don't get the LR ones. They are actually a bit of a hassle to take off and on. Might want to look into the Yakima system they seem to be able to remove easy.

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a used pair of Yakimas on ebay currently going for $61 with a Buy It Now of $120. Type in Yakima LR3.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set. They have been on my LR4 only once for about 3 hours. I got them straight from my dealer and they will fit both the LR3 and LR4. I won't be using them.

They will have both keys and the protection bag.

Contact me vai PM and we can haggle out a price if you are interested.

Rob

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set. They have been on my LR4 only once for about 3 hours. I got them straight from my dealer and they will fit both the LR3 and LR4. I won't be using them.

Rob
I just saw a set crossbars and cargo carrier.... used $150 whole set on CL. Stuff floating around all over in atleast in So Cal that is. good luck try but not to pay more that 150$

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rob
I just saw a set crossbars and cargo carrier.... used $150 whole set on CL. Stuff floating around all over in atleast in So Cal that is. good luck try but not to pay more that 150$ for OEM but I have seen other brands yakima or thule which work great too even more accessories such as legit SUP surfboard carry system.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rob
I just saw a set crossbars and cargo carrier.... used $150 whole set on CL. Stuff floating around all over at least in So Cal that is. good luck try but not to pay more that 150$ for OEM but I have seen other brands yakima or thule which work great too even more accessories such as legit SUP surfboard rack system.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I want more than $150 for mine.

I'll put them in the classifieds and see if anyone wants them.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635