Looking for dealer recommendation for Build Your Own Defender 130 in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raj1

Reaction score
Hi - I am looking to purchase a 2024 Land Rover Defender 130 S and would like to Build My Own with all the things I believe I want. I am based in Los Angeles, CA. I read through several forum posts about initial deposit varying from $1K-5K. And also heard of stories that dealers install additional accessories that you dint ask for even if you custom build.

Do you have any recommendations of dealers and also salespersons that I can work with to custom order the car in a seamless manner, pay minimal deposit and get the car I ordered without having to pay for additional accessories? I can travel anywhere across California to pick up of the car.

Also, I noticed that the inventory of Defender 130 is quite high these days. Does that mean that I can also potentially negotiate a lower price than MSRP for Build Your Own? If so, do I do that when I am placing the order or upon time of taking delivery?

Thanks so much in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72