LR4 compressor guard options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobRover88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G'day Hunter55. APT Offroad based in Brisbane Australia is a brilliant & reliable company to deal with.
Owner; Ben Woodgate sells loads of his products to individual LR owners in the U.S. In all forums I have
not seen a single word of concern regarding International (or local) dealings with the company. That's the
complete reverse of Perth-based Green Oval Experience, which has now been heavily fined in recent court actions for failing to deliver to customers who had pre-paid for protection gear & Compomotive wheels.
GOE had failed to deliver almost AUD$4000- worth of wheels & gear to me after almost 6 months, so I took action via Paypal AND WON!!
In mid-2018 I ordered APT's air compressor guard, their air tank guard, their transmission/transfer case
guard & their excellent rocksliders, modified with a slotted steel plate on top to make a great side-step.
I live 1000 miles south of APT's premises, but Ben offered to install everything for me while I was driving north on a four week road trip. He did all the work himself in 4 hours for a very fair fitting cost. I was keen to have him do the job as I had watched APT Offroad's brilliant YouTube videos of Ben installing all their
gear in individual episodes. I'd seriously suggest anyone in the market for such gear should watch those videos - great images of how to do things efficiently & perfectly. (They could apply to other's gear as well)
I am totally satisfied with all my APT Offroad products & their fitting.
I have no connection - financially or otherwise with APT, but I'm so impressed with my dealings that I'd recommend them to anyone in the U.S.A. www.aptoffroad.com.au Tel: +61 7 3162 0690.
The U.S./Aust. exchange rate is good for U.S. customers. Ben says freight by sea is reasonable. You should be able to get Customs/Import tax quotes from a U.S. Government agency.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM